At 1/30/2002 +0000 10:55, you wrote:
> > >From: Minto George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > >Subject: [313] Tim Jackiw and Tundra Music
> > >
> > >as for releases I've been diggin lately, I really dig
> > >the dimension 5 control complex 12" on Delsin and am
> > >really looking forward to the forthcoming album.
> > >Delsin is truckin right now. Yeah Marcel! :)
>
> The Dimension 5 album is nice. If you imagine clean Aril Brikha production
> values with a kind of stripped down B12, you're nearly there.

hey i like the sound of that, can someone point me to some sound samples
to listen to...

getting that kinda stuff in manchester is not the easiest thing :)

thanks for all compliments - really appreciated!

fyi

his first twelve inch 'control complex' should be available 'anywhere'
you can check it at http://www.delsin.org/25dsr.html

a preview of the album is up at http://www.delsin.org/26dsr.html
the album will be released in march

bye