<dimension 5>

http://www.delsin.org/25dsr.html

> getting that kinda stuff in manchester is not the easiest thing :)

Shouldn't be too hard - Delsin are distributed by Rush Hour and subsequently
Baked Goods and Ideal in the UK - Pelicanneck should have it for starters.
Also it's just the 'Control Complex' 12" that's out so far, the album's not
released yet...

But I have a copy of the album and confirm it's superb - kinda like Kenny
Larkin meets B12 in style and you can't get much better than that...

Cheers,

Tom