From: "rob webb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] uk tech-house
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:55:00 +0000

Binnie:

i thought swayzak were now micro-house and not tech-house...?

last i heard they'd gone all micro-techfunkstep... but then i read that in
Muzik, so who knows? ;)

rob

Rob
I think you'll find that it's actually microstep-twofunkcheesewire
It's rocking your local deli counter on an almost daily basis. I heard it on the grapevine and that's the most reliable source I know. Take it from me it's second only to the Chinese whisper, very reliable don't you know.
Shosh