Maybe I should add to my sig that you spell Dave Clark and Dave Clarke
differently.

In other words, I'm not Dave Clarke.

And finally I will be playing this out tonight, down at my local.
Should be good. It mixes really well with the downbeat track on the new
Deep Night Essentials by Jeff Samuel.

-Dave

ps not the same Dave Clarke you're thinking of.