Mad'R-

As far as I'm concerned, the new Charles Webster album is briliant. Not your
average run-of-the-mill house album, you'll find that Charles gets down to
business by creating an album that's deep in soul, R&B, and some ultra deep
house rhythms. He collaborates with quite a few people, including vocalist
Sara Jay from Massive Attack, creating an album that FEELS like an album - if
that makes sense. It's refreshing to hear a "house-producer" put out an album
that's not a compilation of dance singles and decides to label it an album.

Ok. I'll stop tooting on and on about it, but I highly recommend it. Well
worth it.

For a full review of the album, check into FUTUREBPM.COM, and if you want
even more, we did a feature interview with the funk-soul-brotha...

Enjoy...
Kered

www.futurebpm.com