From: T.J.Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 9:57 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] about the members

Ok, you guys might think this is dumb, but I was thinking it would be cool
if we all had a better idea who we were talking to.  What do you guys do for
a living?  How many of you are producers/DJs?  Is music a hobby or your job?

Me:
27 yo
I design automobile axles for Visteon (Tier 1 supplier).
I live in the detroit metro area.
I go to school for engineering at Lawrence Tech during the night.
I produce techno tracks as a hobby and DJ them too (sometimes).

Your turn...  ;)

TJ
www.wireframerecords.com
www.mp313.com