45 years old, married, work at Generous Motors (hated it lo these 25+ years), almost done with my MA and looking for a Ph.D program next. Used to moonlight as a record store geek in the late 70s-early 80s (the days of Bookies Club 870, etc.) and now I suppose I'm simply a geek. Have owned and do own lots of music - eclectically. Mostly I lurk and post auction links, but talk of certain obscure proto 313 trends pulls me into the fray. Have been subbed probably 5 years under 3 or 4 email "handles". Grew up and abide in a NW Detroit suburb (Walled Lake).

        jeff