Yeah, enough with the armchair philosophy and politics - if you really want
to do something constructive - the 313 list (add the entire internet to
that) is not the place to get it done - your community/neighborhood is. Get
away from the computer and be active - then maybe you can come back and
tell us what you did to make it a better place but sitting around talking
metaphysics isn't going to do it. Vote Nader. Thank you.

MEK

                    Jussi

                    Lehtonen             To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:     Somewhere in Internet
<313@hyperreal.org>
                    pl.fi>               Subject:     Re: [313]  ain´t no Ewoks
(BORING!)

                    01/31/02

                    10:13 AM

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> the culture is a construction based on the things we got planted inside
:D

> the idea of a nation is the most negative methaphysical construction I
can
> think off -

How about taking this conversation to

alt.culture.*
or
alt.metaphysics.*

or if newsgroups aren't your thing to some web-forum. Perhaps I'm the only
one but this thread (among few other self-evident recent ones) has
grown very boring and I'm tired of hitting delete. I just "loooove" acting
as net police...

 Jussi Lehtonen     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     www.netppl.fi/~sandman

  "Do not allow yourself to be programmed.
   For once, in your life, take control. Take control." - UR