Now c'mon guys. Be nice, will ya? The man's trying to understand and explore the messages behind Detroit Techno. Its not all just about Artists and Titles. Like Mike says, alot of this music are the dreams of artists who live in Detroit. Why do they have these dreams? Is it because these dreams are based on the truths that many are not willing to admit or want to sweep under the rug? I'm not saying we have to talk about them everyday but when it comes up, please show some respect to those who are looking for deeper answers. If you have nothing to enlighten us all with, then delete the
post and move on.

Peace,

Glyph

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Yeah, enough with the armchair philosophy and politics - if you really want
to do something constructive - the 313 list (add the entire internet to
that) is not the place to get it done - your community/neighborhood is. Get
away from the computer and be active - then maybe you can come back and
tell us what you did to make it a better place but sitting around talking
metaphysics isn't going to do it. Vote Nader. Thank you.

MEK

Jussi Lehtonen To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED] cc: Somewhere in Internet <313@hyperreal.org> pl.fi> Subject: Re: [313] ain´t no Ewoks (BORING!) 01/31/02 10:13 AM