Actually when Lil' Kim used a Lil' Louis track - French Kiss actually - it
made me wonder if any hip-hop artists had tried sampling say Inner City's
Big Fun or Good Life. Kevin Saunderson actually told me that he has been
approached for his Inner City classics to be sampled but would like them to
be used in a postive way.