Memo from Alex Bond of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Right, I sort of held back from doing this, but I'm going to jump on the
bandwagon.

Alex Bond

Age - 27

Live -  in Manchester

Work - Shit office job (pay those bills)

Music - Soul, Jazz, Funk, Disco, House, Techno, Leftfield tackle, early
electronica. Black dancefloor music (Cringe)

313 list - 3 weeks!!

Got into Techno - Heard a compilation on Network - 'Biorhythms' inc.
Model500 'Infoworld', RhythimisRhythim 'Emanon' in '91/92, nearly fell on
my arse as a young lad I could not quite believe that shit.....

Music related stuff - 1995-1999, Ran a night and a club in Manchester.
Founded the Music Box. Did a night called 'The Womb', 1st party Juan Atkins
spun, last night Robert Hood. 'The Womb' had to stop due to the IRA blowing
up our premises. Moved into the basement of a club called 'Rockworld'.
Painted the club, scrubbed it, got a soundsystem in it, called it ' The
Music Box'. Started a night called 'Drama'. Darryl Wynn spun on the first
night due to Ron Trent cancelling, many more played. Stopped night due to
lack of interest and our lack of funds (my rent, bills weren't getting paid
+ I lost my marbles!). Last big party I did was with Frankie Valentine, DIY
and the boys from Rainy City Music in '99.

Lost interest in Music (not completely) but I had to sell ALL my records to
pay the rent, all the classics, Boy did Vinyl Exchange do well out of me.
That fucked my head up a bit, and I had to leave it for a while. Been
buying records again since start of 2001, obsessively. Got my passion back
for Music completely now, looking after a producer in Manchester, getting a
record pressed up soon, before Summer, playing some records at a party on
Saturday night. We have a good crew here, 30 strong, all Detroit heads - we
throw little parties in Mad Northern working mens clubs. Happy again!!

Never been to Detroit, me and a friend were thinking of going to this years
DEMF. Lived in LA for 5 months when I was about 18 though - Wild times!!

Rant/Essay over - sorry if I bored anybody.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems.
computer.