> Is that the reason you mis-spelt his first name throughout your post? The
> thing is, many unprincipled journalists have made a dark artform out of
> taking the comments of those whom they interview & provocatively twisting
> their words to suit an agenda. Usually, that agenda is to stir s**t up
> with little regard for the consequences, especially whether it could
> reflect negatively on the person kind enough to speak to them in the first
> place.

this happens and is horrible -

might be some details got mixed -

but - me myself, I´m also doing interviews 4 quite some time

and I do take care that the things said are not getting cutted and changed

or highlighted in a way that the meaning get´s changed

and let me tell you -

there are so many many statements like that said by black artists and you
know it

they become more relevant with every step when people deny

or don´t react to them  - I posted some others b4 -

You want to hear some statements from Theo Parrish about it ?

You did read John´s interviews with Suburban Knight, Robert Hood too ?

http://www.undergroundcommittee.com

WHY do you feel the need to suggest especially THIS information is wrong ?

and WHY the hell you think it should be harming his career ?

Because you do agree with them people,

who don´t want to hear what´s a big part of what´s happening ?

Should Juan Atkins take care about them holding the blanket for the real
racists by

being ignorant easy and on the other hand being whiny, weak and fearing
people ?

You want him to shut up that there are problems ?

You want him to be the black friendly business entertainer who LOVES
especially

white people on the planet, because you identify yourself with being white
?

You want him to shut up ?

Why don´t you try to understand why he might be right ?

This list is full of people in quite good easy jobs, even some with
"powerful

positions" - so We are the people, who are a part of the problem -

If WE would take care WE would be less a part of it...

many on the list are making music too -

now the question is: why are we/they on a 313-list ?

What´s the reason behind, if so many feel the need to deny this background

of the music ?

Is it because it´s the vibe, that isn´t easy and doesn´t feed the ego or the

hunger 4 entertainment only ?

Is it because people want a good world and can´t deal with them saying it´s
not ?

Is it because the own role and identity is getting questioned this way ?

Is it because of being scared there ain´t no way to participate or to be a
part of this
?

is it, is it, is it ?

or now is it ---

because some are ready to TAKE OVER - the control -?

that´s xactly what Juan said - and it just seems to be like this -

Yes, there was Mojo, New wave, independent and "white" influences etc.. -

Yes, not every thing is a question of black and white, it is not only about
this -

Yes, it´s about music and music for the people -

but then you need to show up you are people

people - come out and keep talking about this

till the respect RISES back to them why there´s such a thing as the 313-list
--

pay them back with showing up that you know it you are there to understand
and

connect -

I will shut up 4 some time -

"WE COULD BE SO MUCH MORE"