isnt Mueller a brand of noodles???  they come in the box that is mainly
white and the top and bottom are blue.  yeah, that is what my mom used to
make spaghetti with when i was a kid.  Maybe Drexcya got his noodles from
the same place my mom does...mmmm???

taking nothing seriously as usual

jeff (noodle boy)