I always interpreted the Dopplereffekt ethos as a sort of "piss-take" on
Fascist ideology and sarcastic social commentary; much in the same vein
as Slovenian "Industrial" group Laibach, who explored similar themes.

Nonetheless, it's some pretty out-there stuff. But I think you have to realize
it's coming from a very wierd Black dude from Detroit. I would be kind of
worried if it was like some straight up German guys doing that stuff.

-J