Don't tell me only guys replied so far.... ?
Heh, I'll have the dancefloor to meself then! ; )

And I do think Stewart has a good point.
Let's do a one-off and take it from there.
Sorry, I'll get on the UK list asap...
L8ers,

Anya

Never pay another Internet phone bill!
Freeserve AnyTime, for all the Internet access you want, day and night, only
£12.99 per month.
Sign-up at http://www.freeserve.com/time/anytime