Watch me duck the topic of this list as I merge two topics into one,
seamlessly...

Been listening to the new Jazzanova album, it's very uh.... easy.  I
wouldn't normally like it, but last night at 6am after Cookies all night
it was perfect, just perfect.  Duplaix does the vocals on a couple of
the tracks, and he'll be blowing up in a few months with an album on
Hollywood Records (part of the Disney empire)

As for more about Duplaix and vinyl, check
http://www.k7.com/data.pl?release=k7115LP for the vinyl tracklisting,
and as for his DJ'ing, it's not so much like the DJ-Kicks CD as more of
a classic house trip

Swayzak are releasing a new compilation, Groovetechnology v1.3 on !K7
and it has an amazing track on it, "Take my soul" by Bergheim 34, anyone
know any more about this artist?

Thanks!!!

Tosh

--