Don't forget the several Synewave New York comps. they released (Damon
Wild's label), & the whole Techno Nations series Vols. 1-8, which often
featured exclusive tracks & Detroit artists. Just looking at Vol. 7, with
tracks by Drexciya ("Depressurization") & Claude Young/Twine ("Scarred").
There was a second Elements of Jazz cd as well, though not quite as stellar
as the first if memory serves. That Dave Angel track "Lagoon" slams on a
good system.