> hi just wondered what else u can recomend in vein of artists like:
> domu,seiji,nu era,mustang and so on..
> labels like visions,archive,rushhour,emoticon and so on.

Some recent releases that have been doing it for me:

As One - 21st Century Soul LP (Ubiquity)
Alison David - One Last Look [Domu remix] (Bitasweet)
Trouble Man - Where We Stand (Far Out)

In general I would recommend all the labels you mention plus Delsin,
Bitasweet, Neroli, 2000 Black, People, Main Squeeze etc etc. - anything
through http://www.goyamusic.com

Also look out for the forthcoming Omoa label releases through Rush Hour -
this is Recloose's label project and the 12" coming up from Ayro sounds
phenomenal so far - check out audio at http://www.omoamusic.com

Two new Emoticons dropping at the end of next week - followed by an EP from
Future Beat Alliance in March. All the audio is online on the website - the
address is below in my .sig...

Cheers,

Tom