yeah i am familiar with classic italo such as alexander robotnick, klein
m.b.o., etc
i am particularly interested in tracks of this style with an extra dose of
super-acidy warm synthiness...

I was very impressed with (what i saw of/ the last hour or so) with carlos
souffront's DJ set at 2000 DEMF, he played
prior to ADULT./ectomorph. Pretty dark/synthy italo stuff.

hmm i wonder if there's anyone knowledgeable out there willing to make a
mix+tracklist for me...?
: )

thanks for the recommendations/etc,
-J

                    armin holzgethan

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:     Jennifer Wiringer/Det/J
Walter [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
                    vie.ac.at>               cc:

                                             Subject:     Re: [313]
chicago-house-inspired italoesque disco /
                    02/07/02 03:27 PM         Legowelt

                    Please respond to

                    a9227118

some older stuff:

scotch - penguins' invasion
some early jesse saunders on jessay, precision, mitchbal, trax etc (but
it's
already another story)
n.o.i.a. on zyx records & other labels
danica records
alexander robotnick
clone had a nice bootleg once with charly - spacerwoman, shari vari & 2
other
italo tracks. anyone can name them?
klein m.b.o.

don't know much ...