From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: donderdag 7 februari 2002 19:55
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] chicago-house-inspired italoesque disco / Legowelt

Greetings all...

The tie to 313 is  a slim one, however, I am very interested in the almost
chicago-house-inspired italoesque disco/ electro of the dutch Legowelt (aka
Dj Marquis de Blanco.)

It would be much appreciated if any listmembers could point me in the
direction of some classic material with ties to this sound, and some new
labels/artists (besides the obvious Bunker/viewlexx den haag sounds).

I am currently producing tracks that bear a resemblance to this sound and I
would like to expand my knowledge.

Any ideas/comments/etc welcome.

-J.

------------------------------------