----- Original Message -----
From: "Niko Tzoukmanis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 6:36 AM
Subject: RE: [313] Kenny's (Larkin) new record (cd)?

> just have to think of a 12" that appeared
> about five years ago that announced an album
> called '7:nites' from dark comedy, but i guess
> it's something that will never be released ?!?

That would be the clear 12" with Clavia's North on it (yay Clavia!). :)
Funny, b/c I never got the album either and always thought it was called
7:nites, but when I made a trip to http://www.elypsia.com I found out it was
called 7 Days. But that was quite a few years ago, so there may be something
new. Just clarifying that *this* album did come out. The site has no info on
forthcoming releases from him.

http://www.artofdancerecords.com has no further info, and has been in
"coming soon" mode since at least May. Sean Deason may be able to shed some
light if he's still around here. However, I sort of suspect this rumor may
be of the cyclical variety, kinda like that new Derrick May album.

Tristan
http://www.mp313.com <- Music
http://www.metrotechno.net <- DC techno + more
http://www.metatrackstudios.com <- DC DJ/Production studios