From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: [313] Kenny's (Larkin) new record (cd)?

I recall meeting Kenny Larkin in Miami (WMC 2000) at the Planet E party and
asked him about his album. He told me maybe next year, but he had been way
behind schedule due to his computer crashing and losing a lot of material he
had done for the album...and he also mentioned the distraction of the DJ
gigs
that would keep him out of his studio.

>>From what I've heard he is doing stand-up comedy somewhere out West and has
no intention of making music anytime soon. Bummer, because he made some
incredible music. But you never know...

On that note, what is going on with UR? Anyone know of any new UR releases
coming soon???

-Kered
www.futurebpm.com

In a message dated 2/8/2002 8:35:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> From what I remember, the album was supposed to be called "The
Narcissist".
> It was supposed to be released before the end of 2001. Unless I'm
mistaken,
> this was the material he played "live" at his record release party last
Feb.