And there's Colin Dale and his Abstrakt Dance.
His radio show on kiss fm london in the early nineties was a real eye (or
ear rather) opener and was what made me discover techno in the first place.
His tack selection then was different to what he plays now....then it was
all about B12 and GPR records and Infonet...he would play a lot of excellent
melodic UK techno whereas now he plays a lot of Deep House. You can check
him out live every wednesday evening on groovetech radio london

regarding Mr G i was told he was Gaetano Parisio. But my memory may be
slightly hazy today. He has put some records out on Defected Records
(www.defected.co.uk)

bye
fab.