Have to disagree with your opinion on the Dave
Clarke "Cars" remix..... I always thought it was
pretty
slamming, freaky vocal effects and all...

As a matter of fact, I've been searching for this
record for a couple of years... so if any of you
haters have one that you want to give up, send me an
email.

 md