:Have to disagree with your opinion on the Dave
:Clarke "Cars" remix..... I always thought it was
:pretty
:slamming, freaky vocal effects and all...

i thought it was ok but to be honest i couldnt really tell much difference
between it and the original other than the drums (particularly the kick)
were beefed up a bit

:As a matter of fact, I've been searching for this
:record for a couple of years... so if any of you
:haters have one that you want to give up, send me an
:email.

i think they were all very limited releases of a few thousand copies

: md
:
:
:> --- Trevor Wilkes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
:> > Unfortunately, there have been several busted
:> > remixes of cars....for those
:> > of you who dig the metal I think Fear Factory did
:> > one..as well as (dont
:> > quote me im not up on my hard house) Armand Van
:> > Helden.
:> >
:> > Either way I think they both should have been
:> > stopped and asked politely to
:> > think it over, both mixes butchered a great song.
:> >
:> >
:> > ...I would be interested in finding some other
:> numan
:> > samples/mixes as well
:> > if anybody knows of any.
:> >