Regards. this is a funny question. a couple of weeks ago me and a pal went
to some second hand shops in tel aviv.
now let me tell u this - u can find there only new-wave and shite like that.
most of the tim u will not find any techno or such, since the techno scene
in israel is very small and very very little (not more than 300 people).
i found there D-mob "acid" on FFRR for something like 10 USD. its mint new
and my guess is the dealer didn`t know what it was. was it a good price???
Yair.