Slated for release this week, a hearty congratulations to those who will be
accepting a committee position in order to help Carol Marvin keep the magic
going. Way to go team!

Your 2002 DEMF Selection Committee!

Kelli Hand
DJ Bone
Alan Oldham
Mike Grant
Mike Huckaby
Eddie Fowlkes
Juan Atkins

One can only hope that this group of lucky individuals will make use of this
opportunity to further their career based on the efforts and artistic vision
of others! Just think, Kelli Hand can do another volume of Detroit history,
DJ Bone can earn enough to officially change his name to Mike Banks, and
Eddie Fowlkes can continue to do whatever it is he does in LA. I'm personally
looking forward to the added bonus that maybe Juan Atkins will have a reason
to actually show up on time, if at all! I'm psyched!