> Before I get too excited, I am forced to think back to the
> staggeringly
> mediocre 'Babylon' single that came out a few years back...
You're being very harsh on this one... Some of the mixes were crap - right.
It wasn't pure Black Dog as we were used to - right. But crap ? I loved the
use of Ofra Haza's voice on this one. BTW : the version I got is one box
with two CDs sold separetely... I remember seeing in a shop (and not picking
up...) a promo CD that had all of the mixes on the two CDs plus a couple of
other mixes... anybody got that one ? were the extra mixes any good ?

Gwednal