At 09:55 AM 2/20/2002, you wrote:
Yes, perhaps I am being harsh.

I just feel that the Black Dog 'name' was what shifted the single(s) rather
than the music itself, especially given that 'The Black Dog' now has one
head instead of three, and is not really the same entity at all. I will
still give the album a fair chance when it comes out, but I just find it
impossible to be as enthusiastic as I was when 'Music for Adverts...' was
released, for instance.

But we shall see...

Music for Adverts was Ken - not Andy, Ed & Ken. He had a new partner last I heard, but I wouldn't be so quick to write TBD off. Check the Live in Toronto boot for some evidence.
                                                                jeff