From: Jim Bishop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [minimalistik] Magda and acidpimp
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 05:19:56 -0500

Thanks to all those for the support last night 1 hour north of the D.
Lansing witnessed a revival of techno it well needed with the stylings of
magda and tom newman (acidpimp). Again detroit bleeds further into michigan.

Magda threw down and entire set with final scratch. Flame as you want but
after witnessing this final scratch set (no records, well maybe 1 or 2) I
can see the possibilities of the digital revolution on our culture. Amazing
minimal factory beats with precision.

Thanks to troy for the great time and be prepared for a follow up by
minimalistik to keep the techno alive just north of detroit.

Jim
minimalistik

[EMAIL PROTECTED]   <== to post
http://www.minimalistik.com/   <== website