> Alright, nice one. Sooner hear JM waxing nostalgic than most anyone
> else...

I remember that time Pete Martin ate a ton of mushrooms at lunch and we had
double Maths straight after. Somehow Pete got singled out for all the
questions and how we howled as he struggled to understand integrating by
parts whilst tripping his nuts off!! Phew, those were the days. Crazy, I
tell you! Crazy!

I really struggled over pressing the button for this one. Bet you're glad
that "bad" me won through, eh?

Jonny "all quality, no dribble" McIntosh.