I was lucky enough to receive in the mail a mix CD by 313's Jonny McIntosh a
few days ago.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the UK, you have no idea what the hell you have over
there. This kid
should be playing nightly, and would fit perfectly on a Thursday afternoon
90.9 mix. A truly amazing mix that's fluid and very intelligently put
together. To say nothing of the high soulful factor.

My suggestion? Badger him with emails until he sends you a copy. Offer to
pay for postage and a cd_r.
You won't be let down if you appreciate a little spice in your deep house.

That is all.