I've seen May four times, the most recent last Friday in Auckland.

Ironically enough, my best night ever was the night he played the Palladium
in Sydney:

The crowd was all young university students
The air conditioning was completely ineffectual
The mixer had to be repaired during the set

But I kept on dancing until 7 am after my back had been killing me for the
last hour.

He crowd pleaded for an encore when he finished, so he played "Strings" over
the monitors.  Niiiiice.

My worst night was seeing him play at to a strictly commercial party crowd.

Hugo