From: Catherine Eberhardt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 February 2002 03:07
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: RE: [313] may's djing (was Lost - further details)

IMO You people are crazy.  I live in Detroit and most any time I hear him
spin or see him he's a total ass.  I am not much for his DJing, maybe he
just likes to be wasted when he DJs Detroit.

>>> "allnight" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 02/26/02 09:24 AM >>>
man i dont just respect him. in fact i never meet anyone who feels
the way i do about his tracks. he is by far my bigest influence in
producing as well. it would be a dream to me if i could only see him.
but i really dont like some styles of eletronic music. at the same
time that good techno is maybe the most important thing in my life,
dancing tribal techousy is something that i just cant stand. but u
bet i respect derrick may or anyother famous dj who spin for living.
if i had the oportunity of live by spining records i would also play
all the christian smith discography.
 but i think im free to say that i dont like tribal techouse.
whatever.. i stil have my hope of seeing the man spin and listen to
something like Icon or Ilusion.

 take care u all.
love
henrique
> Good??? and commercial?
>
> well everyone has their off days, I am sure you do too..so lets be
kind to
> all
> those who do mix as , well we all have off days..
>
> Well I have had the pleasure and he plays three decks like a
wizard..
> great choice of music and styles, very good all round three deck
mixer...

> So yeah he is more than good, but then that's my opinion..

I'm