Memo from Alex Bond of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

They got the floorplan and remade the whole thing exactly as it was in an
old warehouse. V.Weird!!
The Hac was sort of in two parts, there was a front bit which was quite an
old building (which had Robs Records offices + Factory + Pleasure upstairs)
and a big warehouse type bit on the back.(Which was where the majority of
the club was) all joined up.
The warehouse bit went ages ago, and they kept the front bit. Originally
everyone thought that the old bit was being kept as part of the new flats,
but even that was knocked down too. I posted up on here about it, as I pass
it on my walk to work every day, and one day I came past and the whole
thing had gone, it was v.sad, something Manchester will regret sooner
rather than later.

BTW, I saw ACR in Manchester last week, they were brilliant, I believe
they're doing London too with Weatherall DJ'ing, London 313 heads should
check 'em out.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 08/04/2002 15:10:45