Speaking of ACR - whenever I hear of A Certain Ratio I always think of
another group which in my typically confabulated manner I assumed (wrongly?)
were also on factory: 23 Skidoo. They had a similar aesthetic. I failed to
pick up an ounce of their stuff at the time and am meaning to remedy that.
Do you or anyone know what they're up to nowadays? Were they a Factory
signing? Sorry if this is so obvious it hurts (someone).

Cheers,