From: Dennis Donohue [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 12:19 PM
To: '313@hyperreal.org'
Subject: [313] Dan Bell Vs. Josh Wink - legalities

Hi all,
Received a mail from Matt Brookman (the General Manager at Ovum records -
label to which the Josh Wink song ['superfreak' is licensed) - and he stated
that he wanted my phone and mailing address, as I "posted" the song on the
web.  Is there any legal implications that I should be aware of?

Also - I took the song down.

Cheers,

Dennis