----- Original Message -----
From: "Lester Kenyatta Spence" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 3:13 PM
Subject: [313] demf and ALL AREA ACCESS PASS

> they are i guess SELLING press passes this time around.  $30...what do
> people think about this?

I think its completely hillarious that it's the all EXCESS pass. If it's a
spelling error, it's a brilliant SNAFU, if it's not, it's twice as funny. I
have a screen grab of the page in case they fix it. For now at least, see it
here: http://www.electronicmusicfest.com/vip/  I don't think it's a typo
since they say it offers "excessive opportunities for entertainment", but
that just cracks me up.

Not trying to slag the festival. My allegiances are torn from last year and
the good the festival does for the city, but ultimately, I'm selfish and
happy to be able to join for the festivities. I think the schedule is great
if it stays as-is, and if not, I'm sure the parties will be the highlight
like last year.

Tristan
Upcoming Gigs:
4/14/02 - Filler @ Blue Room, Adams Morgan, DC