> > they are i guess SELLING press passes this time
> around.  $30...what do
> > people think about this?

 speaking as a an (x?) press person I find this
extremely annoying and idiotic. WE didnt get much as
press people last year anyways (they seperated us from
the artists) and every day had new problems with
security. I didnt even bother signing up for
interviews to avoid chaos. I just tracked down the
artist, exchanged Emails and said I'll contact them in
the coming days for quotes.

*sigh*