From: Klaas-Jan Jongsma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] The committee vs. Carl Craig
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 12:44:37 +0200

Surprise, surprise everyone who is on the selecting committee is
playing at the DEMF.  On the previous editions Carl never played. How
objective can you be for a festival, well not a festival THE festival
when you are playing there yourself. Why did they do that, aren't
there enough other artists who could play there? Not that i don't
like hearing Eddie Fowkles spin or Juan Atkins (Why the f*ck isn't he
playing live) but doing the selections for one the most important
techno festivals in the world and immediately slecting yourself just
doesn't sound right.

there, i said it!

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]