You right to keep the record straight.
Also about the private replies that I received, I would add that as far as I know the committee doesn't book artists, and I don't know who deal with this part.

From: Dan Sicko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: xx xx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] The committee vs. Carl Craig
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 10:57:56 -0700

The only thing I might reproach but I have not all the ins and outs,
if, it is true, that CPOP failed trying to book Kraftwek, that means
for me there is room to improve their booking
organization........but they are not alone in this case, most of
promoters, bookers, today,  work the same way than 10 years ago,
whilst the big picture has been completely changed .....

Just to keep the record straight ...

CPOP is a gallery in Detroit
Pop Culture Media (PCM) puts on the DEMF.

-d