A UK member wrote earlier:

>"I have decided over the weekend that I'm not going to go to DEMF (there's
>only that Trackmode thing I want to go to and Drexciya isn't even playing
>now) ...

I wonder how much of this feeling there is around, especially in Europe -
amid no Derrick May, Saunderson, Carl Craig (& therefore minus a lot of
Planet E acts/people loyal to Craig too) ...

Must stress this isn't to denigrate what still looks like an exciting event
... (& we need to take into account the parties too ...)