A UK member wrote earlier:

>"I have decided over the weekend that I'm not going to go to DEMF (there's
>only that Trackmode thing I want to go to and Drexciya isn't even playing
>now) ...
I wonder how much of this feeling there is around, especially in Europe -
amid no Derrick May, Saunderson, Carl Craig (& therefore minus a lot of
Planet E acts/people loyal to Craig too) ...

i'm sure they'll be at one afterparty or another...
and of course there's more than that trackmode party going on, details are just forthcoming....i also know of an intuit-solaar party w/assault, pubahs(live), and sneakthief (live), and a visillusion party which promises to have some real interesting people performing...
hopefully more party annoucnements and details will start rolling in soon.

jt