> www.the-end.co.uk
>
> Josh Wink - now he's a topical person - plays on 11 May with a certain
> Fabrice Lig

Go and see Fabrice (and abuse Josh Wink if you so feel). I had the good
fortune to DJ with him at a party Red D threw last month and it was a great
set choc full of Detroit classics: started with "Nowhere To Run", played
"Game One", "Jupiter Jazz" etc. Wicked! I'm not so sure he'll be throwing
down all the classics this time, but get out and support. (While I'm out of
the country missing this, 3 Chairs, Cecil Taylor... )

Jonny