----- Original Message -----
From: "Hans Veneman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "John Osselaer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 2:24 AM
Subject: Re: [313] Drexciya and the DEMF

> > And if I recall well all the pictures on the site are from the -by now
> more
> > than legendary - first edition of the DEMF. Why is that? Forgot to pay
> last
> > year's photographer???
>
> For both editions the official photographer was Joe Vaughn. Last year he
> probably made tons of pictures because he was constantly all over the
place.
> Never saw any of them though, unfortunatly. He also made a reportage of
> people with the pink "I support Carl Craig" sticker.

Yeah. This was supposed to be published in a magazine somewhere. Perhaps,
I'm jaded by all of this, but could that be the reason the pics were never
published? I'd love to see that pic he took of me and two technotourists -
sporting our Detroit pink. :)

Tristan
http://www.mp313.com <- Music
http://www.metrotechno.net <- DC techno + more