And assuming you don't want it to look like a Taiwanese Terminator
knock-off:

http://www.bprince.com/GallyB9.jpg (work in progress)

If any heads out there need album/label art, poster illustration, or
book covers, drop me a line.  Note that I'm not a designer/typesetter.
There are designers on this list that put me to shame. But I'm a damn
good illustrator, and I'll do 313-related pieces for cheap since
I call techno my religious persuasion.

I can go from comic to turborealism to impressionism:

http://www.bprince.com/BunkerFinalB.jpg
http://www.bprince.com/SunTower.jpg

And here's something I did for the label of my first EP, due out on
Digital Soul in a month or two:

http://www.bprince.com/DefianceGirl.gif

Check my website for more.

Also, someone from the list contacted me about having some of my
artwork on the site for his record store . . . I lost the e-mail . . .
I think the name of the shop had something to do with frogs.  Get in
touch with me if that sounds familiar.