So I'm really enjoying D. Wynn's mix at Paxahau, and my question is,
what is the record starting around 46:00 with a long poem set over a
very funky track.  "The deeper I go/the more knowledge I know" etc. ...

www.paxahau.com/sounds/2001/bnovember/11-21-01_dwynn_porter.ram

phred

(I can't resist mentioning the following track, with the "are you looking
for someone new" sample -- that's Valerie Day from Nu Shooz.  There's a
very good 1988 acid house remix of that that I pull out sometimes.
Now here's some real trivia -- the last concert I co-managed in my
checkered career as a college and independent concert producer was with
Nu Shooz in 1983 here in Portland, when they were still a bar band before
they went to LA and were remade as a mid-80s pop-dance hit factory.)