Cheap refreshments, cheap entry, good friends, good music, good times.

Fri May 24th 2002.
Resin8tion and Fusion Technology Records.
release party...
for Allen Gamble's new 12" Faith in Chaos.

Headliners TBA on or before Saturday April 20th

            Allen Gamble-ftr-12" Release party
     Craig Gonzalez-dbdjs
Shaun Reeves-resin8tion-forwardthought

This party will take place indeffinatlly in the Detroit Contemparary (sp?)
art gallary.
will up date soon as contract is signed.

313.438.6019
www.fusiontechnologyrecords.com
www.forwardthought.org

If you live in the Detroit area, and you do not have anything to do on the
Fri before the festival, or you are arriving early from out of town, come
check my record release party out, if you cannot make it to the show, and you
would like to recieve a copy of my 12" I will have roughly 100 for promotion,
so just e mail me.