-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 4:00 PM
To: Super Coffee Beans
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Hawtin vs. Sven

Sven's a weird one. He definately has the capacity for trance (duh- the
guy ran Harthouse). And I've been told that when he plays in Europe, he
spends more time waving his hands than mixing records.

PG> if anyone is interested in seeing the waving of the hands check out the
new sven set up on klubradio.de , very funny indeed. he was doing the same @
tronic treatment this past monday.

BUT, the two times I saw him last year (Toronto and Miami) he threw down
amazing techno sets.