Out now:

Tangent 2002: Disco Nouveau
3x12" Limited Edition
Limited Edition hardbound deluxe CD

A compendium of the robot-disco sound as seen through the eyes of fourteen
contemporary musicians.

Featuring: Adult.\ Charles Manier \ DMX Krew \ Daniel Wang \ Ectomorph \
I-f \ Hong Kong Counterfeit \ Lowfish \ Legowelt \ Perspects \ Memory Boy
\ Solvent \ Susumu Yokota \ Mat-101

Up next:

Charles Manier          [Bang Bang Lover 12"]
Tadd Mullinix           [Panes EP]
Midwest Product         [Specifics LP]

All of our releases should be stocked at a fine record shop near you. Or
if you prefer, you may purchase via our website: ghostly.com

Party:

Yes, we will be having one during the Detroit Electronic Music Festival.
Please stay tuned for lineup announcement.

Tour:

Yes, there will be a summer tour. Stay tuned for dates and lineups.

______________________

SPECTRAL SOUND : a division of Ghostly International

out now:

S002    Kenneth Graham  [Carrier Waves]
        b/w Bryan Zentz reconstruction

up next:

S003    Matthew Dear    [Stealing Moves]
        b/w John Selway remix

S004    Osborne         [Bout Ready to Jak]

Thank you for all of your support.

Ghostly International